Light-O-Rama Forums

)#*^)^$_@$^ RAIN!

testraub

Is just about EVERYONE in the Northeast fed up with all this rain? :X I could live without seeing any rain or anything but a light dusting of snow until March! :shock:

Maybe if everyone busted out all their fans and pointed them in the same direction outside we could blow this crud outta here!

Tom Straub

Bright side of it all Tom is that your leave will be beautiful while ours in the mid-west will just turn brown and drop. One thing about fall is that I look forward to going out and watching the leaves turn all kinds of colors. Last year and this will be the pits for that kind of activity.

we have had plenty of rain here in KY as well. one day last week we had 3 inches in like an hour:shock: bad thing I was on my way to work

james campbell wrote:

we have had plenty of rain here in KY as well. one day last week we had 3 inches in like an hour:shock: bad thing I was on my way to work

We basically live in a desert. Only 15 inches per YEAR, so I can't imagine getting 3 inches in an hour! Although I have been to Florida when I was caught outside in a rainstorm and I swear it rained 3 inches in 3 minutes!

CKSedg wrote:

james campbell wrote:

We basically live in a desert. Only 15 inches per YEAR, so I can't imagine getting 3 inches in an hour! Although I have been to Florida when I was caught outside in a rainstorm and I swear it rained 3 inches in 3 minutes!

Thats almost every day in the summertime, usually about 3 PM...when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, i coud set my watch by it.

By 4 PM, pavement is dry, and its back to normal.

Jeff Millard wrote:

I'm moving to the Atacama Desert...

Jeff

Rain is over-rated...

SOMEBODY has been watching Meteorite Men on the Science Channel. No names please, but his initials are Jeff Millard.

D.T.

(Jeff - I'll meet you in the Munionalusta strewn field...)