That was an emoticon ride

See I'm not such a bad guy after all :D

the 69SS Camaro is my best friends car it's :cool:

we put some time in that baby

working on my 67 RS right now but times r tough not much happnin

Jeff Millard wrote:

doug petschke wrote:
The other hobby

...holding the trophy for the guy that owns those cars?

:cool:

Jeff

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here I am with my sons and daughter (she's a bitch, but don't tell her that I said that).<br/><br/><br/><fieldset class="gc-fieldset"><br/> <legend> Attached files </legend> 313090=17115-IMG_3844.JPG </fieldset>

thats me on the left after a great day of fishing and a cold one. this will be my first year using LOR and cant wait. already got my first sone set and ready to go. have even got the controllers yet.

Attached files 313095=17116-fishing trip.jpg

oj70chevy wrote:

thats me on the left after a great day of fishing and a cold one. this will be my first year using LOR and cant wait. already got my first sone set and ready to go. have even got the controllers yet.

I predict many nights before you go to sleep think about what to do in your display,thinking about how good it will look, how many people will enjoy it, I did last year,and again this year

james campbell wrote:

oj70chevy wrote:

I predict many nights before you go to sleep think about what to do in your display,thinking about how good it will look, how many people will enjoy it, I did last year,and again this year

you hit the nail right on the head. I hear christmas song all day and if not that it that dang this is halloween this is halloween halloween halloween song. lol My wife also thinks I am very crazy for wanting to do all this and do it now. i bought 4 tomato plant cages cut the top 2 rings and re-welded them to give um a better x-mas tree shape. and next week the wife (teacher) will be bringing home her projector so I can get started on the holldman cross. i was going to start with 1 controller and now an at 2. i think by the time it all said and done ill be running at least 3 this year.

oj70chevy wrote:

james campbell wrote:
oj70chevy wrote:

you hit the nail right on the head. I hear christmas song all day and if not that it that dang this is halloween this is halloween halloween halloween song. lol My wife also thinks I am very crazy for wanting to do all this and do it now. i bought 4 tomato plant cages cut the top 2 rings and re-welded them to give um a better x-mas tree shape. and next week the wife (teacher) will be bringing home her projector so I can get started on the holldman cross. i was going to start with 1 controller and now an at 2. i think by the time it all said and done ill be running at least 3 this year.
looks like your heading in the right direction,if someone don't think your crazy your doing something wrong:)

I'm the only guy in this photo. With the exception of one of the princesses, this is my wife Karene and I with the 2003 Tournament of Roses Royal Court. The photo was taken in the living room of Tournament House (headquarters of the Tournament of Roses) in December 2002 at a reception wherein I was being honored (along with the rest of the Tournament of Roses Radio Amateurs).

Left to right are:

Princess Danielle Yamamoto

Princess Megan McLennan

Princess Katherine Berber

My wife Karene

Me

Queen Alexandra Wucetich

Princess Glynn-Helene Joseph

Princess Anjali Agrawal

Missing was Princess Heather Bell

Attached files 314113=17140-RoseCourt_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this again, lots of new people every day. Send us a picture.

OK, so Halloween is why I decided I wanted to try this... It is my FAVORITE Holiday. This was a couple of years ago...

Attached files 319872=17452-me.jpg