Light-O-Rama Forums

Flip Horizontal Vertical and Mirror Features

paulanator

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
In your LOR folder is a program called LORpost.exe
Try running that to set up your folders including your clipboard folder.

If you know how to use REGEDIT, you can look here to find if your clipboard folder is set up.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareLight-O-RamaShared

Want a good laugh! I did the LORpost.eve, and it installed what it had too. Than I did the check on the reg files. And found the clipboard file.

I checked the LOR directory, and saw the new folders. Visualizations & Clipboards! lol, and they were the folders that I did not know what they were for, and deleted when I installed LOR on my new Laptop! lol, I'm such a dumb-ass!

Well now that I know what the clipboard folder is for, whats the Visualizations folder for?

Now I'm not saying this is what the folder is definitely for, but taking a wild guess here on the Visualization folder, I think it may be used for the Holiday Lights Designer software, which is a seperate program that you can purchase and interfaces with the LOR Sequencer. The program is supposed to allow for better visuals of the "animation window" with better looking graphics and such.

Now I may be incorrect, so hopefully, if I am and someone does know something different, they'll inform us of what the Visualization folder is for!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• jimswinder

• paulanator

• Ron Amedee

BobO,

Working great, played with it all night, and no problems found so far. I like the extra little options, very helpful.

The only problem I thought, was user error :)

Thanks,

Paul

paulanator wrote:

BobO,
Working great, played with it all night, and no problems found so far. I like the extra little options, very helpful,

Thanks Paul and everyone. No problems reported with the beta release for a week now. I am ready to announce release v1.0 on a new thread. Just need to get a download page ready.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

I am ready to announce release v1.0 on a new thread. Just need to get a download page ready.

and before you know it, Dan will be announcing he has bought the rights to your software program and you will be working at LOR!!!

Hey BobO,
I had not downloaded the final version yet, was in the middle of sequencing, needed the flipper bad, went to use it, and the beta expired....

It worked earlier tonight, but it is now 1:30 am.. so my software turned into a pumpkin!!!

Of course I went to your link and got the new version, like I should have already done.

Thanks again, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but you have saved me a ton of time, and I am sure the others too!!!

Paul

Hey BobO,
would it be a pain in the butt (I Know I am... lol) to put a minimize button on the flipper window in your next release?

It would be really handy.

Thanks,
Paul

paulanator wrote:

put a minimize button on the flipper window in your next release?Paul

Sure. Somehow I didn't notice the min button was missing. Just noticed there is no icon too. Doh. Later today maybe.

• 4 years later...

Hi everyone, I know this post is SUPER old, but it's the only one I came across that addresses what I'm trying to do. Is there a flipping function native to the LOR software yet? If not, are there any workarounds for flipping complex sequencing as mentioned above?

Thanks!

Thanks! Is there, by chance, another place to view the flipper video (I'm assuming it's an instructional video). I've tried opening it on both a mac and a PC and it freezes both. I actually lost 3 hours of sequencing last night because it froze my PC (I'm such an idiot, I know...that'll teach me not to save as I go). 

By the way, the flipping program is AMAZING! It's so useful and simple. Thank you so much for making this free.

Chris