Light-O-Rama Forums

Offers

shfr26

Just need to get this off my chest. In August, I offered free Christmas Albums. The person that I sent them to, and I paid for the shipping, was going to make MP3's and send me some of the songs since I gave the albums to him AND payed for the shipping. Well, I'm still waiting, since August, and have nothing!!! Last email I got was "I got them, thanks ,will get the MP3's to you in a few days." Nothing for two months. I'm PO'ed. If you say you are going to do something, than F ing do it, or don't say you will. I will do what I can to help anybody, but I do not like getting bent over. Ok, I'm done ranting now, thanks for letting me vent a little.:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Kevin Holcomb

• George Simmons

Pete

Sorry to hear about it ,maybe they will man up and do the right thing. You have every right to be pissed.

Yes, it was on this forum. That what got me going. Never had a problem with anybody before, great bunch of addicts. One bad apple, and I had to bite. As far as music, no I have what I need, but thanks anyway. Maybe this person will man up in a day or so, or maybe I will post user name and let eveybody know who it was.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Yes, it was on this forum. That what got me going. Never had a problem with anybody before, great bunch of addicts. One bad apple, and I had to bite. As far as music, no I have what I need, but thanks anyway. Maybe this person will man up in a day or so, or maybe I will post user name and let eveybody know who it was.

I think this might be your only answer if you do not get a reply that way the rest of us will be better educated. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

I think this might be your only answer if you do not get a reply that way the rest of us will be better educated. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Tell us who he is and a few of us can go over to his house one night and swap out all the plugs to his controllers/light strings... :(

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
shfr26 wrote:

Tell us who he is and a few of us can go over to his house one night and swap out all the plugs to his controllers/light strings... :P

I'll Drive

Lets start with a state, Texas, I have to give him one more chance. Oct 6, 2010, is when he got albums, said "this weekend I will look at them and send you some". The weekend is over!!!

shfr26 wrote:

Lets start with a state, Texas, I have to give him one more chance. Oct 6, 2010, is when he got albums, said "this weekend I will look at them and send you some". The weekend is over!!!

Texas huh...that's a BIG state...lot's of places to hide...

the body... :P

Do to PM's, It is in Hicthcock Texas and the user name is "emcee". Mr. "emcee", please do not ask me for anything else, and have a happy lighting season.:P

I apologize.

I am the guilty party. I've been out of pocket for two weeks with family/personal issues. That is not an excuse, just a fact.

They should have been digitized long before now. But to be honest, I procrastinated.

I will work on them this week. Again, I'm sorry that I let time get away from me. It was never my intent to tick anyone off, or to avoid delivering on my promise.

:(

shfr26 wrote:

Thank you for stepping up to the plate on this one!!:)

DARN!!! I was looking forward to a little "vacation" time in Texas!!! :)

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Thank you for stepping up to the plate on this one!!:)

DARN!!! I was looking forward to a little "vacation" time in Texas!!! :)

Ya cause you didn't have to drive :)