Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel Sequences

LawnMowerMan

• 3 weeks later...

I also have a handful. Most of them are edits of larger sequences, but I am willing to share with you. Which songs do you have sequenced? you can email me at flybaer at gmail dot com.

wizards if winter tso
canon tso
christmas eve in sarajevo tso
mad russian christmas tso
boiughs of holly tso
queen of the winter night tso
jingle bell rock
frosty
joy to the world
deck the halls
jungle bells
i want a hippopotamus for Christmas

I have an entire 16 channel show I can share with anyone, just PM me your email, or send me an email at jmiskovi@hotmail.com. I will send you the entire folder and you can sort through the ones you want.

There are a lot of 16 and 32 channel sequences on www.lorsequences.com.. look in the S1, S2 and New Submissions folders..

Also remember that even if you have just a few channels, you can easily use a larger sequence, just assign your channels to the segments (lines) of that monster sequence you just got.. no cutting, pasting, editting or deleting needed.. go thru the whole sequence, find the sections you like, make your channels those lines.. it's simple. the controller will ignore all the other lines that dont have that controllers number.

I started last year and have done a few of my own 16-channel sequences. I downloaded more this year as I'm scrambling for time to finish a couple more of our own creations. I have done the following if you are interested:

Pachabel's Kanon - George Winston

Amazing Grace - techno

Auld Lang Syne - techno

I'm working on White Christmas (the jazzy version) and Linus & Lucy (will be SICK when it's done).

Attached files Kanon 2.lms

TJ Hvasta wrote:

There are a lot of 16 and 32 channel sequences on http://www.lorsequences.com.. look in the S1, S2 and New Submissions folders..

Also remember that even if you have just a few channels, you can easily use a larger sequence, just assign your channels to the segments (lines) of that monster sequence you just got.. no cutting, pasting, editting or deleting needed.. go thru the whole sequence, find the sections you like, make your channels those lines.. it's simple. the controller will ignore all the other lines that dont have that controllers number.
That's brilliant TJ. I didn't know we could do that. I've been doing it wrong. Can you elaborate on the process details. I'm a little fuzzy. No more than usual thou.

• 10 months later...

For everyone who would like to download the 16 channel sequences that I said I would share, I've uploaded them to my website. You can pick and choose which sequences you want to download that way and it is a little bit easier for me so I don't have to keep sending the file.
So here is a link:
http://www.lightsofthenight.com/downloads.html