• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Surfing4Dough

• George Simmons

I thought for sure somebody from a state that is also a president would have "some" kind of comment by now.

And I DO NOT think that Jeff hates LED's, He just thinks that GFIC stands for "Good For Incandesant Control"

shfr26 wrote:

And I DO NOT think that Jeff hates LED's, He just thinks that GFIC stands for "Good For Incandesant Control"

Good one!

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Would be neat to see what age group this "obsession" affects.

I would bet most of us are in their 50's...

Getting close but not yet.

Jeff Millard wrote:

It's GFCI (Good for complete idiots...)

Jeff

PS Was that too harsh?

You, harsh?? I laugh Ha HA

Jeff Millard wrote:

Good... I haven't been feeling well... ...and didn't want that to show in my posts.

Sorry to hear you're feeling less than your typical abrasive and opinionated self. I suppose a compassionate friend would be more inclined, under the circumstances, to feel, well, a bit of compassion for you.

Nah... too much effort for too little return. A sick curmudgeon is still a curmudgeon, isn't he?

PS - Do you know who Kevin Skinner is?

Ok guys and gals,

This was my thought, make up a unofficial LOR certificate for both Kellen, the youngest and GaryBo the oldest, BTW GaryBo, do not read this it might spoil the surprise. I have spent about 3 hours at this computer and can not come up with anything that looks very good. Anybody want to help me out? If you P.M., or email me or just post what you come up with, I will make sure that it gets to the two people. The last name can be left blank for Kellen and I will fill it in . Was hoping that Jeff M. could give it to him at the mini. Just a thought and was hoping for some support since I am not the best at doing stuff like that on the computer. Kellen is 8 and GaryBo is 67. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Millard wrote:

I've been corrected on Kellen's age... He is currently 9... Sorry for the foul-up...

Jeff

Oh...well...

he is practically over-the-hill...

like the rest of us!!!! :D

I was just notified by Pete (shfr26), that I was the winner of the prestigious Oldest LOR user for 2010.
Wow! What an honor.

He had designed two different award certificates. I like them both, but especially like the “Old Fart” award. Which do you think is best to hang on my home office wall and display on my front lawn at Christmas?
GaryBo

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee309/GaryBo42/?action=view&current=Oldest1.jpg

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee309/GaryBo42/?action=view&current=LORoldestcertificateGaryBohannon_8x.jpg

GaryBo wrote:

I was just notified by Pete (shfr26), that I was the winner of the prestigious Oldest LOR user for 2010.
Wow! What an honor.

He had designed two different award certificates. I like them both, but especially like the “Old Fart” award. Which do you think is best to hang on my home office wall and display on my front lawn at Christmas?
GaryBo

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee309/GaryBo42/?action=view&current=Oldest1.jpg

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee309/GaryBo42/?action=view&current=LORoldestcertificateGaryBohannon_8x.jpg

I need to make sure that you all know the actual design was done by surfing4dough not me, mine were not that good looking, Nice job surfing.

P.S. I like the old fart one.

GaryBo wrote:

Only it doesn't show my grump!!

I, for one, don't really want to see your "grump"... :shock:

jimswinder wrote:

GaryBo wrote:
Only it doesn't show my grump!!

I, for one, don't really want to see your "grump"... :shock:

Or hear it...

Attached files 202948=11280-old-age-heart-physical.jpg

Sorry Sir,

Yes you are the "Butt" of all the jokes, you self proclaimed "Old Fart":D:D

I went to MacDonald's today to try and get a free coffee. Took my cert with me and ordered coffee. Handed the cert to the order taker. The kid was perplexed, and called his shift manager over and showed it to him. The shift manager looked more perplexed than the kid.

I said, "Isn't this good for free coffee?" I almost had them convinced.

The shift manager kept rereading the cert and He finally said since there was no bar code, he couldn't accept the "coupon". (now just think, these people will eventually breed and vote!!)
Alas, had to settle for Senior coffee and pay 80 cents plus tax