• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Surfing4Dough

• George Simmons

My age is showing....forgot to mention.....2nd year of LOR, age 58

You look young for your age....photo-thumb-7381.jpg?_r=2012

I'm currently 18, officially became a LOR member last year, though I had read about it and began educating myself many years earlier. I begged my parents to buy a controller and I didn't succeed.. Last year the neighbors were talking about Kevin's viral video and of course I had already seen it and it brought back the memories of wanting to do it to my house... I told them I knew how to do it and it didn't cost that much and away we went... Now they pay the bills (well I threw some of my own money to get started with RGB this year) and I put of the lights.. :D I'm starting college for computer networking next month and hope to do this for the rest of my life.

Here is a video on my youtube from four years ago.. I would say the lights were calling me at an early age.. ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xJeJKhFpeKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

21 here and going into my 5th year of LOR.

I'm 22 and this is my 5th or 6th year of LOR and I have 24 LOR boxes and 4 e681 and several thousands of lights

I have been decorating if I remember right around 8 or young than that

LOR is and addiction that I love lol!!

• The topic was locked